CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE(Indian and Pakistan Nationals – Female)
- Greet all the customer
- Reach the given target on a daily basis
- Provides outstanding customer service by placing the interests of the customers first and aiming to exceed customer expectations
- Promotes and maintains positive relations with all loyal clients and new customer
- To be able to report to branch as per given schedule
- To be able to work in a timely manner
- Complies with all department and company policies and procedures
- Contributes to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals
- Performs as a team member in allocating and coordinating the workflow
- Handle’s workload and customer queries with patience and empathy and not let the work pressure reflect on the way when dealing with the clients
- Maintains proper records of all transactions, cancellations, and issues computer generated receipts to the customers
- Maintains an awareness of all promotions and advertisement
- Maintains a clean and orderly checkout of the counter
- Answers customer’s questions and provides information on procedures or policies
- Maintains good relationship with all customers
- Trains and mentor new employees
- Strictly follow the Anti-Money Laundering procedures as per company rules and regulations
- Responsible for protecting the privacy of their customers by not discussing financial matters outside, they are required to only release account information to authorized individuals
- Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager
- Ensures zero tardiness and absences
- Ensure the cleanliness of the counter
- Make sure to give 100% commitment in all sales promotion.
- Willing to join immediately
- Willing to relocate.
- Fluent in English, Hindi, Malayalam (Applicable for Indian National Candidates)
- Fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu/ Pashto (Applicable for Pakistan National Candidates)
- Educational Requirement: High School or Equivalent.
Freshers can also apply.