CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES – Philippines Nationals (Female Candidates)
Customer Service Representative shall be a staff of the branch who has good knowledge of product and services to assist the customer.
- Customer Care is the utmost responsibility of the Customer Service Representative.
- Ensure that all customers receive proper attention and are treated equally.
- Guide the customer according to his or her need.
- Monitor the counters and ensure that staff is available at the counters to help the customers.
3. Make the customer aware about our product and services.
4. Ensure that customer’s grievances are addressed, and escalations are reduced.
5. Ensures all queries and reject transactions are attended and no pending transactions
6. Regularly update the staffs as well as the customers with all recent updates of Products, Services circulars and all other relevant information.
7. Ensure that promotional activities and loyalty programs are given due mileage.
8. Generate lead by interacting with the customers.
- Be vigilant on the physical security aspect in coordination with the designated security staff where ever available.
- No disclosure of confidential information pertaining to the branch or the company shall be made to any party within or outside the organization unless duly approved by the branch Manager.
- Willing to join immediately
- Willing to relocate.
- Fluent in English
- High School or Equivalent.
Freshers can also apply.