- Please count your money before leaving the counter and obtain a receipt for your transaction. Neither LM Exchange nor its employees will be held liable for any claims or shortages thereafter. LM Exchange has the right to recover any amount paid in excess to the customer due to errors and oversights.
- Transfers/Remittances are considered executed and delivered unless a claim is received within 3 months for cash pay-out and 6 months for bank transfer from the date the remittance was made.
- Any amendments or re-issuance of the remittance transaction requested by the customer for whatsoever reason will be subject to our regular charges and settlement of any rate differences, if applicable.
- Back-end charges or any other bank charges at foreign correspondent banks for money
transfers may be deducted from the amount payable to the beneficiary.
- Upon signing the receipt, the customer confirms and acknowledges the correctness, authenticity, and legality of all the transaction details and will be held responsible for the same.
- Customers will be registered subsequent to LM Exchange validating the KYC documents (Emirates ID / Passport with Valid Visa / GCC ID for GCC Nationals) submitted at the LM Exchange branch.
- Original valid ID such as UAE National ID or Passport with a valid UAE visa must be provided while making remittance transaction.
- LM Exchange reserves the right to request at any time additional documents from the registered user based on UAE Laws and the Compliance and KYC norms of the country to where you are remitting funds.
- LM Exchange will inform you about its latest updates, special promotions, rates and offers through SMS. If you are not favourable to this, please call 80056 (800LM) to opt-out.
- For further inquiries and details on terms and conditions of LM Exchange’s products and services, please visit our website lm.exchnage or call 80056 (800LM ) or email us at email@example.com
- The signature below of the receipt confirms that you read, understood and accept the General Terms and Conditions of LM Exchange.