FRAUD PREVENTION OFFICER (Indian-Male)
Fraud Prevention Officer -Indian Male-(Driving license preferred )
SALARY : 3000-4000 AED
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks.
- Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
- Introduce Policies and Procedures including a Code of Conduct and a Fraud Prevention Policy ,Conduct Fraud Risk Assessment;
- Appropriate access controls in sensitive areas, both physical and in IT systems;
- Segregation of duties (e.g. introducing maker/checker controls);
- Background screening before hiring employees;
- Annual declaration completed by all employees to: Disclose conflict of interest, if any; and
- Confirm their understanding of the Code of Conduct.
- Provide training to assist employees to prevent fraud and to maintain public confidence.
- fraud incidents are appropriately reported in accordance with CB guidelines
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Recommend new software tools used for fraud detection, prevention and reporting activities.
- Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for Managers.
- maintain appropriate register to record the information about fraud incidents in this register
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate (preferred in relevant area).
- Working knowledge of other functional areas of the Exchange/Bank industry (Compliance, audit Risk Management)
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing & speaking)
- Good presentations and reporting skill
- Team player and innovators.
- Good computer skills
- Candidates are should be in UAE